SANI-WASHER & SANI-PAL WAND
NATURAL HAND SANITIZES and SURFACE TOUCH FREE
• PERFECTLY FITS IN YOUR HAND
• USE IT to press elevator buttons and gas station keypad buttons
• KEEP YOUR HANDS BUSY from touching other surfaces, playing with it in your hands. Compact and perfect size to hold in your hand or keep in your packet.
• BRASS BACTERIOSTATIC PROPERTIES have resulted in its use in bathroom fixtures and healthcare facilities. Old buildings have brass door knobs not only because brass handles look beautiful but also because they can prevent frequently touched surfaces from serving as microbe collectors.
• BRASS IS AN ALLOY of COPPER AND ZINC – no chemicals, feels good to the touch
• IN 2008, EPA APPROVED the registration of five different copper alloys as “antimicrobial materials” with public health benefits.
• BRASS SURFACE DELIVER CONTINUOUS AND ONGOING ANTIBACTERIAL ACTION, remaining effective in killing greater than 90% of bacteria within two hours.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved the registration of antimicrobial copper alloys, with public health claims. These public health claims acknowledge that copper, brass and bronze are capable of killing harmful, potentially deadly bacteria.
• EPA registration number for copper alloys 82012-6 (~60% Copper and ~40% Zink)
We have been using brass metal for all our writing instruments and have been mentioning about antiviral properties of brass in all our products’ descriptions. This time when we all, globally, facing the same enemy (do not even want to say its name) we feel that this small item can help in the fight against unwanted microorganisms.
Related articles about antimicrobial/antiviral properties of brass: